Thursday, March 5, 2009

Survivor!

To most of you, this might just be a lame post. Ha ha but this is my life currently! I had to do Parent-Teacher Conferences these last two days at the High School. I was freaking out afraid of saying the wrong thing, having furious parents, and all of everything else that could go wrong. Well for the first day of conferences, my cooperating teacher was going to be about an hour late so I had to start it all on my own - AHHH! I suppose to make this a short post, it really wasn't all that bad as I had thought it to be! I'm surprised that I have learned all my students' names and called them by it when they came to my table - which did impress some of their parents :) yay! There were no mad parents, just concerned that their student was failing Health class - of ALL classes! I don't want to see anyone fail in there so I'm basically pretty easy going. Anyway, it actually was very nice talking to the parents and seeing how the students interact with their parents. Some of them were quiet like in class, others it brought out their personality more, and some were just disrespectful to their parents which shows me they are the same at home as they are in class. SO . . . overall, I would have to say that I enjoyed Parent-Teacher Conference! I only have 3 more weeks of teaching and then 1 more week to go back to observing! I'm almost there! I'm super excited to be back with Clay and can't wait for that time!!! Sorry if I bored you with that post, but just lettin' ya know the updates :) Chow!

3 comments:

Rolyndia said...

Glad to hear all went well with your P/T Conferences. Does it feel like time if flying by now, I hope so.

Nicole said...

Sounds like it went well. I'm so glad! I'm sure the parents loved you :)

Lindsay Marx said...

K- I don't know why, but I can't read any of your blogs! They just appear white with your screen! Totally sucks, and I don't know what's wrong. :(