Sunday, March 14, 2010

My first burlap adventure

A couple posts ago I showed you those candlesticks that I was wanting to make...well here's the original ones from Drab to Fab.


And here's mine now...


So it's not quite as good as hers, but I'll settle for mine :) It's not your perfectly cut 4x4's since it was leftovers from Clay's work, but it gives it more of that vintage, whatever, look that I like anyway.

Now, my latest project that I tortured Clay into standing in line at JoAnn's for 40 minutes just to get my burlap cut...


I got this idea from Tatertots and Jello that got it from Chris, Erin, and Jayce, which was originally for necklaces.  Since I already had a necklace holder (well, sufficient for me), I decided to untangle all my earrings and put them on here! I am in love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute jess! Your so talented. I love all of them.

Alisa said...

i think your candles look awesome! they turned out great! i have an earring holder like that...love it!

Dusty and Lacee said...

Jess,
Your candles look so good and they are super cute! I know I haven't talked to you in forever but I thought that I would say hi! This is Lacee Kimball from the singles ward in Twin Falls. I am married now and so my last name is Clinger. I would love to call and catch up. Our blog is dustandlacclinger.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon.
Lacee