i've been so excited to finally get a headboard and new bed frame! i found this website a long time ago and instantly fell in love with it! and having quite the handy craftsman, i knew that i'd be making a lot of things from it :) we made our changing table for kort from two of her plans combined and now i found this plan for our bed and love love love it! we'll be taking pictures of our progress. we've had to get some extra power tools (clay's early father's day present), but we'll be saving hundreds still - we were lucky enough to get free oak so that's where we're saving the dough!
(this was someone else's that they sent in their final result.
hopefully ours will look this great!)
hopefully ours will look this great!)


3 comments:
I love knock off wood!! :) I'd love to see Kort's changing table. Very fun can't wait to see the finished product!
That is awesome!
I love Knock Off Wood too, and have been drooling over this bed for about a year or so now
Post a Comment