Wednesday, August 31, 2011

the bob master

(this bob is the most amazing stroller. guess i haven't used many others, but i'll put a word in for it and hopefully convince my brother in law that he needs to get one since his wife does work at rei afterall ;)

This is what consists of my days, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Two cute babies. Putting up with our jogs. Clara is an absolute doll. She loves anything you do to make her laugh. This just might have to be an arranged marriage. ;) ha ha Her mom, Jenna, and I have been jogging those days. Jenna kicks my butt into gear. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be losing this extra baby weight. :) Thanks Kort. :) She's been training for a 10k and it's been my goal this year to at least do my first 5k. Yes, pathetic I know, that I haven't even done one of those my whole life when I've been so active with sports and what not. I guess that's what marriage and babies do to you. This is a good excuse to get ready for one. Which, I think I'm ready to hit one up this weekend in Nauvoo, Illinois!!! I'll let you know if I survive.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so excited for you! And I'm really going to miss jogging together. You're a great motivator as well!