We headed out north of town to go to the pumpkin patch! I'd have to say this was our first time, and I hope not the last of a new tradition :)
Claire, Nathaniel and Sophie enjoying the ride
Emily and Scott
Farmer John!
(on his John Deere...how appropriate:)
Kort showed no emotion going down the slide. ha ha
Inside the silo. Farmer John built a platform (shown below) and then made
a slide to come out of it.
Beautiful sunset on the way back.
We got a group picture, which I'll have to post later, once I get it. We had a lot of fun though, being with our friends! (We missed you, Weeks!) We all went out to dinner afterwards where the place we ate got to deal with 8 adults and 9 kids! There was rice all over the floor all because of Kort! ha ha It was a great night :)


1 comment:
I wish we could have been there! What a fun crowd!
Post a Comment