Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Christmas card for you


I was really bad about sending out Christmas cards this year. I wanted to get professional pictures done but things just kept getting in the way. I was always seeing free cards from websites that I would have done, but didn't have pictures at that time. Once December hit, I decided to just forget about it and just use a family picture we had taken on our Anniversary. So for those of you who didn't get a Christmas card, which is most likely all of you, here you go :)

A quick run down of what happened in our lives this year:

- Continued living in a hotel in Eden Prairie, MN through March
- Flew to Boise in February to see family and for my brother's wedding!
- Moved from MN to Oklahoma in March for Clay's next wind project 
- Went on a much needed family vacation to California and Catalina Island in June
- Found out we were pregnant with baby #2 in July!
- Flew out to Idaho for Quinn's wedding the beginning of November while celebrating our 5th Anniversary!
- Found out we'd be having another BOY!
- Clay left Mortenson Construction and has been settling into his new job with Enel Green Power as Assistant Supervisor allowing us to settle down here in Oklahoma!
- Kort will be turning TWO at the end of this month!

With Clay switching jobs leaving him with no paid time off built up, we sadly couldn't go out to visit my family this year in Boise. However, Clay's family is headed our way for New Year's so we feel very blessed to be able to spend time with family for the holidays. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments: