It was somewhat of a fast pace relationship and so by the time they got engaged, we didn't have enough money to fly out there for the wedding. Even if I just took the boys, I don't think I could've handled them by myself :/ so needless to say I was pretty bummed that we wouldn't be there. It would've been amazing to see a sibling married in the temple - since Janelle was married before me, obviously I couldn't go to hers. But there will be more in the future :)
Everyone was there that night to celebrate except Brooke, who was doing a triathlon that day in Boise, and Jeremy, who actually was part of a rescue mission in the kidnapping of Hannah Anderson. He was a member of one of the Ada County metro SWAT teams that were dropped off from a helicopter in the wilderness to find her. Amazing rescue story and to realize how brave my brother is along with the team . . .
Anyway, so I facetimed Janelle and Tom while at the reception and was able to see everyone! Sounded like it was a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment