Obviously this isn't Kort, but it's what the slide was. We started out sitting behind him to go down. Then gradually went on our own side holding his hand, until he would go down next to us all by himself! He definitely loved that thing.
They also had a lazy river with tubes to sit on, a wave pool that Clay and him played in. There was a kiddie area that had a mini water slide that Kort could go down by himself (about 10 feet) and he loved that just as much.
I actually took Griffin down it with me as well and he didn't seem to mind it! Griffin did great through the day. He fell asleep in his car seat so I sat and watched Clay and Kort. Finally at the end of the day, the Clark's watched Kort and Griffin for a few minutes while Clay and I went down the big slide with inner tubes. It was fun!
We left the park and grabbed some food at this mexican restaurant which was actually inside their airport terminal, if you could call it an airport ;)
Great day with great company.


No comments:
Post a Comment