Friday, September 19, 2008

New Addition to the Fam

Now that school is off in full force we probably won't have too many exciting stories, ok so we probably will because we can't kill ourselves with only school. One of my good friends, Mindy Burch-Hill got married before school started! She looked absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy for her!



The day before school started Clay and I drove to Boise for our new niece's baby blessing! Clay wasn't able to go there when she was born so this was just exciting for both of us. It was a most wonderful experience! I was so incredibly happy to see one of my brothers there with his girls and girlfriend and my sister-in-law Brooke whose husband, my brother, is currently in Iraq, all in Sacrament. It's been quite a roller coaster with some of my brothers and the topic of religion/church. My sister in law isn't a member so just seeing her in Sacrament made me feel so peaceful and seeing my brother slowly coming back to the church is all a miracle! This was a special baby blessing because it's been the only one in our family that has happened in the gospel. I can see the blessings being poured upon all my other family members because of Temple marriages and this baby blessing. I know that Families are Eternal and that it is possible for us to all return to our Father in Heaven again and live together! It makes me so excited for that day that I can proudly show myself unto Him and continue living with my family! It was so great to have just about my whole family there, other than Jeremy who is in Iraq and Jordan who just got back from there as well. Family is absolutely huge and I love all of them with my heart! It was a fantastic weekend and started out the semester great!


This is my whole family except Brooke who hadn't gotten there yet, and Jeremy and Jordan!
Sadie and Sydney had way too much fun together running down this little hill!

My two favorite men! Clay and papanawa!

Shay in Grandma Byington's arms. Janelle made her beautiful dress too!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh your two little brothers are not so little anymore! I didnt realize you had that many nieces and nephews! I knew you had a couple older brothers and your sis! Thats awesome! You look great Jess! And dont type new addition to the fam again lol, you got me all excited you little trickster!