It was hilarious when we got to the top. The lady told Clay that once she counted to 3 then he should pull the rip cord. Well she counted down over the intercom or whatever and then he was like am I supposed to pull it now? I freaked and said YES, pull the rip cord now! It was amazing flying through the air! I thought that the Rocket was freaky, but on here you didn't get the feeling like your guts were just left up in the air - it was really cool actually!!! I would definitely go on it again, even though I wouldn't want to pay for the park ticket and the ride ticket so probably won't happen again but I would encourage everyone to do it!!!
I was freaking myself out while they were putting the vests on us. I was making sure that they were getting everything clicked and hooked together. Probably the scariest thing about this ride was when we got on the platform, we stood on these bars to keep our legs hooked and straight and then they highered us about 5 feet off the ground and dropped the platform back down to the ground making us fall parallel to the ground and looking like we were going to fall flat on our faces!!!
Another part of our trip before we went to Lagoon was our great trip to Cabella's! It was Clay's dad's birthday and Carol, his mom, blind folded Dave and we drove to Cabella's and took the blind fold off once we got inside and she told him his $$$ limit and told him to run free like a little child basically :) I wasn't totally fond of the store, but I'll admit that I liked looking at the fish aquarium and the mountain full of the animals! haha Clay could have spent all day in the gun corner, ok so the whole store! I did find a coat I absolutely loved but it was uh, definitely over my limit. So enjoy these pictures of our adventure!

1 comment:
You're braver than I am I hate hights!!! That's awesome you guys won free tikckets! We totally want to go to frightmares before it all closes down. How is school? Hope you are doing good!!!
Post a Comment