
WHAT A COMEBACK!!! So I just changed the channel to watch Dancing With the Stars and had no idea Melissa was taking Nancy O'Dell's spot! What's so cool is that they didn't even start training until just this last Saturday and the score they got was a 23 out of 30 - better than half them there! Anyway, I'm super excited that Melissa has pulled through the whole heart break-up from The Bachelor, Jason, and is going to have great cardiovascular workouts, creating lots of endorphins, making her twice as happy as she was with Jason :) There's my health input for ya! I was just excited for this so I thought I'd post it. Tell me what you all think about it!

2 comments:
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
Well we all know I was upset about the stupid way the Bachelor turned out, but I'm so EXCITED!!! LOVE HER!
Post a Comment