4 years ago
Saturday, July 11, 2009
A Dream Come True
I'm still lacking on catching up with recent weekend activities (the 4th of July...) but I couldn't wait to post this. You probably think I'm weird for even thinking of posting this or sharing it with everyone, but it cracked me up to the furthest extent (does that even make sense? oh well, it sounds good). So...Clay and I are riding with my parents to Bear Lake today and as we're driving through Soda Springs, I look in the middle of the street and out of no where, there's MONEY FLYING EVERYWHERE!!!!How could you mistake those great green dollar bills, just feet from us as we're going oh, about 30 mph, and I freak out because...as weird as this may seem, I have constant dreams that this would happen in my life. I wish for the day that I would be walking down the street and come across a big pile of either coins, quarters, or simply dollar bills - preferably 100's ;) Ok, so me freaking out...I yell at my dad that we should stop so I can go grab it all! (My mom agrees with me, ha ha) Well, come to find out he saw a wallet a few feet from us too, which of course I didn't and wasn't aware that maybe someone lost this money - well there wasn't anyone running around crazy trying to catch it all so I figured that this was just a figment of my imagination and that it was in fact still a dream of mine and too good to be true. Needless to say, we didn't stop and just drove on through looking through the back window to see if anyone else stopped or if someone was brave enough to dart in the middle of the road to grab the loot. But it sure made me ecstatic to see that dreams do come true, even the most wildest and unprobable dreams :) I love it. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is hilarious, and I am not going to lie I think I would have stopped and held up traffic lol!
You're awesome Jess! This great dream/story made Kyle and I laugh a great deal! I love your flippin guts! We all need to hang out again before you guys move?! When are you back in Rexburg?
hahahaha i love you lol. i would have stopped. poor guy who lost his wallet. when i saw "dream come true" i got all excited and thought you were pregnant! haha loveya!
Post a Comment