Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Madness

Yay! I'm super excited to head to Idaho for Thanksgiving! We first were trying to surprise my parents showing up in Boise by saying Clay couldn't get enough days off of work, but somehow it leaked through the grapevine and they knew we were coming. So, I'm pumped for running around like mad, letting Clay relax, making Thanksgiving dinner, craft time with my seester, watching NEW MOON, getting up super early for Black Friday (my first time ever! so I figured it'd be best to do it with Janelley!), big family breakfast, do a Temple session, have family pictures, leaving Boise and heading to Burley for a night, seeing my friends, driving to Salt Lake, go to the JAZZ game, seeing the Christmas lights on Temple square, watching Janelle and Tom perform with their Institute choir for Music and the Spoken Word, and then finally flying out of Salt Lake to come back home! I'm so STOKED!!!

No comments: