MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is a different Christmas for me (and Clay)...new place, no family around, no snow, and the list goes on. It doesn't quite feel like Christmas except for the few things I've done such as decorations, lights, and Christmas caroling. So, it has made me focus more on the true meaning of Christmas...the birth of Christ. Please watch this video if you haven't already :)
Isn't it true? When we take the last syllable off, it becomes the Spirit of Christ. I feel closer to my Savior especially at this time of year, when I forget about all the other Christmas stuff and focus on the true meaning. Now not only is David Archuleta one of my favorite singers, his version of "Silent Night" truly captures what it might have felt like, being there the night our Savior was born. Go on, feel it for yourself. Feel the Spirit of Christ.
This is a different Christmas for me (and Clay)...new place, no family around, no snow, and the list goes on. It doesn't quite feel like Christmas except for the few things I've done such as decorations, lights, and Christmas caroling. So, it has made me focus more on the true meaning of Christmas...the birth of Christ. Please watch this video if you haven't already :)
Isn't it true? When we take the last syllable off, it becomes the Spirit of Christ. I feel closer to my Savior especially at this time of year, when I forget about all the other Christmas stuff and focus on the true meaning. Now not only is David Archuleta one of my favorite singers, his version of "Silent Night" truly captures what it might have felt like, being there the night our Savior was born. Go on, feel it for yourself. Feel the Spirit of Christ.

No comments:
Post a Comment