Like many of you out there, couponing seems to becoming a huge thing to do! I'll admit, it has taken me a while to get used to it, understand the lingo, the deals, how to use the coupons properly, etc. I've gotten some pretty good deals now, but today made me happy! Now let me tell you that many of these deals that I find on other blogs, seem to usually be junk foods so I really don't buy a whole lot of stuff using coupons. If it's something we use, I'll buy. There have been plenty of stuff we could have gotten for dirt cheap, had we eaten that type of food, but I sadly passed it up. So here's my lovely deal from Albertsons today :)
I got all of this pictured for a whoppin' $2.91! This is factoring in all my manufacturer coupons, preferred savings card, doubler coupons, and catalina. I saved 83%! Boo Yah!
I really don't want to find the links that I used for the coupons, so go check out The Krazy Coupon Lady and Fabulessly Frugal to find these deals that I did. However, I did use coupons from coupons.com for the cereals and it looks like they're already gone! Anyway, for those of you that are diaper buyers, there's always awesome deals that I see too. Maybe one of these days I'll be one of those buyers ;) I just wanted to share my deals with you all to see what you're missing out on if you're not a couponer by now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment