Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

I wish I would have taken pictures of this past weekend, but such is life.  It was so great to just relax and listen to General Conference!  As a child, I could barely make it through the Sunday morning session and now I hate it when I miss any of the talks, because it seems like it's always the ones that I need to hear.  Sunday, I decided to put an Easter basket together for Clay, although it was pretty wimpy because I did everything last minute.  I hid 23 eggs around the house, to which Clay had no idea they were hidden :) So...I sent him on his own hunt!  I absolutely love celebrating holidays but since we don't really have a family right now, it seems pointless to get all decorated, etc.  We were going to dye eggs, but alas, never made it to that.  It was still a great weekend though just relaxing and listening to the words of the leaders of the church!  Now I just can't wait for one more week until we head to Idaho!!!

No comments: