Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the hook-ups

I don't even know where to begin! I thought we lost our camera so obviously the lack of posts.  Anyway, yes, found it in another purse that I just threw around. Go figure. So Clay has gotten the hook ups from work with getting tickets to sporting events.  The first one he was told it was a soccer game and I freaked out! He told me where it was, and I knew that's not where the Sounders played (and, not in Seattle). Turns out it was a minor league indoor football team.  It was still cool to go nonetheless, and at least we enjoyed our seats in a suite :)
An enjoyable evening with great company :)


Next, one of Clay's co-workers had tickets he didn't want for a Mariner's game (he has season tickets so it didn't matter giving them up I suppose).  He gave them to another couple first since Clay wasn't around, but they couldn't go so we got them! First off, I know I would be beaten up for saying I don't like baseball, but I think it's one of the most boring sports to watch on TV, except for maybe the world series.  Watching in person, is much, much better.
Our seats were just awesome! 9 rows up from just right off 3rd base!
Ichiro (Ee-chee-Roe) was fun to watch, probably since he was the only one I knew on the team. Yeah, I don't follow baseball as you can tell.
It was just a great experience and one of my "Things to do in Seattle" items to be crossed off my list!

1 comment:

Leisa Moulton said...

I am with ya on not being a fan of baseball.