(our very first picture together. after rafting outside boise with my sis' in-laws. clay knew no one but me and was instantly put on the spot asking if i was 'the one'.
good thing i was :D)
Today is our 3rd Anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by. It really does seem like yesterday we were newlyweds (although some still call us that). This has been our best year by far and it's only getting better. A lot has happened in this past year of our lives but we do expect it to still be crazy busy as time goes on!
*Had Thanksgiving with my family in Boise and also attended a much needed JAZZ game :)
*Spent Christmas alone :( However, Clay's family came up and stayed with us for New Year's!
*Road trip to IDAHO!
*Picked Clay's brother up from SLC airport
from his mission in England
*Clay's older brother, Tyler, married Caeli
in the Draper Temple
*Found out we were expecting our first baby!!!
*Camping trips
*My sis and her family visited for the 4th of July
*Clay's dad and brother came up to go Salmon fishing
out on the ocean
*Clay's brother stayed with us for a month to work
*Moved to Minneapolis for 6 weeks for Clay's work
Now, Clay's back in MN for a week to finish things up after taking a break in Rexburg and I'm here in Burley with my fam. So, as you can see, we are apart for our special day :( However, Clay did spoil me and surprise me with a pre-natal massage in Rexburg! I also sent a package off to him and he got it yesterday when he checked into his hotel :D Oh how it made his day...and mine!
I love Clay so very much though. He is perfect for me and always pushes me to do better. He is such a hard worker and sacrifices so much to make our family better and support us. I have been incredibly lucky to find such a great guy (oh, and lucky to have a friend like Kylie who hooked us up :) - THANKS!).
He is the BEST!
Here's to Forever with you!
I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
ahhhhh....so cute! and i love seeing the first picture!! so cute!
Post a Comment