Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what i'm loving most . . .

There's 3 things that I'm loving most right now.

1. This baby boy kicking all around inside of me.
I absolutely love the feeling of him moving around and the fact that I can see him kicking and pushing my stomach out.  This has brought me to the realization that there is a human being growing inside of me, and what an absolute miracle it is! 
2. HGTV!
Our hotel tv is stuck on this channel for most of the day.  I am in love with House Hunters, and oh boy, I can't wait for the day that we will have our own home, give or take 10 years. :)

Last, but definitely not least,

3. CLAY!
This has been a tough situation living out of our suitcases and having no oven to cook in :(, but I'm so proud of my hubby for working so hard during this training session.  It's been great getting to spend every free minute of his with him and being able to explore this part of the country.  I'm one lucky girl!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

ahhh....that's cute! I can't wait to see your cute belly!! Isn't it the craziest feeling? It's funny how I kind of forget what that feels like already! Glad you're having fun exploring MN, but I'm excited for when you get back and we can get our cake makin' on!!

t.m. said...

We will be in Bellingham. I looked it up and it is only 2 hours away!! Yay! We need to make a trip and see some familiar faces!!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Awww I totally know what you mean about baby moving. When do you get to go back home? I'm soo excited to be having a boy too,...now you can give me all the tips/advice on what I might expect when my boy comes. :)