Friday, January 7, 2011

Brad Paisley says it best


I'm beginning to understand the meaning of postpartum depression...well I should say, the baby blues.  I suppose it happens to every new mother, and now I am part of those statistics.  Clay went back to work yesterday, but thank goodness his mom has been here to help out.  I'm fine throughout the day, emotional wise, but when he gets home, it's like he's all I can look at or think of.  I feel like a clingy girlfriend who won't let go or go away :) ha ha This song came back to me and I couldn't express or describe my feelings any better.  It really is like I'm falling in love all over again having Kort and starting a family.  I suppose posting this video is just helping me get through this, so I hope you at least enjoy listening to the song :) I'm doing good, but this song is just comforting to me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Ahh... the postpartum drama. Good times. I had a couple of "episodes" with Caleb, but this one seems to be going better (knock on wood). If you ever need to chat give me a call. :)

Sterzers said...

Thank goodness for moms and in-laws staying for a while!!! I told my mom she has to come stay for a month. :) I love that song!!