Tuesday, January 4, 2011

He's Here!

Kort Leland Fenton
Born 12.31.10
8:41 p.m.
9 lbs. 2 oz. 22 inches

We are SO in love with this little guy! We went in at 7:00 a.m. to start being induced, and I had progressed so much that things just went fast. By 2:30 they gave me pitocin, broke my water, and 2 hours later I was dilated to a 9.5 cm (it was a 4 at 2:30). I quickly asked for my epidural which I could barely handle my contractions.  Boy, is that thing ever a lifesaver for sure! I was able to start pushing at 7:15 and a hour and a half later, Kort was welcomed into the world.  Our lives have totally changed over these last few days, obviously, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Yes, it already has had its challenging times, but what new parents don't go through them?! We'll see how well I keep up with this blog now that I have something to brag about everyday :) ha ha Of course I am biased, but isn't he just the cutest baby alive!?!?

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Yes, he is so so cute! Can't wait to meet him! Call if you need anything....I'm serious!

Nicole said...

He is so precious!! You have every right to be biased! I see A LOT of Clay in him. Keep those pictures coming!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Jess he is such a handsome little guy! We are so happy for you guys congrats and good luck!

Hollie said...

Fun!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh what a great way to start the new year! So cute! Hope you're adjusting well and just lovin' having him finally be here! :) Great job Jess!

Sterzers said...

What a cute baby boy!!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you. Wish I was at the point you are!! You'll have to teach me everything you learn!!