Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Things

 (I almost talked myself into getting that Cookies 'n' Cream one in the back.)
I think my life may have returned.  I find myself actually having time to clean the house, organize things, and hopefully continue with some unfinished projects.  Today, some great friends of mine invited me to go get cupcakes :) I'll admit that I've had plenty of cupcakes these last few days due to Clay taking sweets to work.  Luckily I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but this obviously isn't helping me lose that extra "15 pounds" that I've been wanting to lose.  Oh well.  It was so nice getting out of the house, even if Kort wasn't sleeping, maybe a little fussy, but full of smiles! With cutting back on our cable, TLC is one of the few channels we have left and I have found myself obsessing with Cake Boss.  It makes me drool over pastries, which is a bad no-no. It was great getting a cupcake today to fill those cravings :)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

You are all ready back to your pre-pregnancy weight?!!!! And I thought I was doing good with only having 15 to go.

Rolyndia said...

You look amazing I am sure of it. Those cupcakes look amazing too. I gained 15 pounds just looking at them, lol!