Sunday, April 10, 2011

giggles and smiles

Kort has been smiling, squealing, and laughing so much lately - I can't get enough of him! We have this vibrating rocker chair thingy that he absolutely loves and is so animated when he's sitting there.  He seems to smile the most on there and so we have actually gotten to catch them on camera.  We also got a little video of him kicking and laughing! Enjoy!



2 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Jess Kort is so handsome and such a cutie! I love his smile. I can't believe how big he is getting way to fast and I haven't even met him yet. SAD! Miss ya and sounds like things are going well. I'm happy for you guys!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh my gosh, I could just eat this boy up. He's so stinkin' cute! I love looking at your blog to see what I have to look forward to with my little one :) Can't wait for the giggles!