Tuesday, May 3, 2011

birthday wish

We got a new computer so I suppose that's why I'm doing all this updating on the blog...it's a lot easier working with this one :) I wanted to post this picture of what Clay got me for my birthday! 


(Idaho Falls Temple)

We only had one temple picture, which was of the San Diego Temple.  So I hung it up anyway.  Everyone asks us if we got married there.  Sadly, no, but it was the first temple we did do a session in together after getting married, so there is something special about it.  I remember my friend (Kelsie!), having a huge picture of the temple they got married in and I decided from then on that I wanted one like that. And that's just what I got :) I have such a wonderful husband!

1 comment:

t.m. said...

We need to meet up sometime!! If you guys ever venture up to Vancouver BC or want to come explore amazing Bellingham LET ME KNOW!! You would love it up here.