Monday, September 19, 2011

swingin' away


This little crazy dude has been climbing into the swing, obviously the wrong way you're supposed to be in it. I finally caught him on camera swinging on his own. He usually is better at getting himself out but not so much this time. 
(don't mind his jammies, half on, half off. ha ha)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

This is HILARIOUS! What a sweet boy. Can't believe how big he's gotten. He's such a mover! No wonder you look AWESOME.

Nicole said...

Oh and by the way, your new blog title is perfect. Haha, I was laughing about it.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Hahaha! I love this, and I love how he's always got his cute little tongue out. He's so stinkin' cute :) Thanks sooooo much for your comment and also your post about that sleep book. I'm praying it's works as good for us.