The Friday evening of that weekend, Clay told me to make sure and have the house clean. Well, if that isn't enough of a hint that we would have someone over. ;) He got one of his work buddies to come over and stay here while Kort was asleep and we could go to dinner. The last time we went out without Kort was last summer back in good ol' Austin, MN. It was so weird to be without Kort. We went to an Italian restaurant, which really wasn't all that great. Oh well. It was nice to get out and just be the two of us.
The rest of the weekend wasn't really all that spectacular. Clay had to work Saturday, like most of the weeks, and so Sunday he took care of Kort like most of the time also. I did, however, get to enjoy a nap without Kort pulling at my hair, and Clay made dinner.
Clay had kept it a secret on what he was making me for the day. I had an idea when he bought play-doh, but it was the best mother's day gift :)
He also let me get a new Scentsy burner!
We were in need of some good smells in our home.
I was just looking through my old posts from last year and realized that I didn't even have one for mother's day. But I suppose I already wrote about that in my last post or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment