This has been consuming my life for the past couple of months. Maybe I jumped on the bandwagon and became a Thunder fan because we live in the same state, so sue me. :) I'm still a Jazz fan at heart. I've come to love this team though, even through losses and all. Ok, so they really didn't lose a whole lot ;) ha ha I have to say that they really aren't much of a dirty team, unlike those Fakers, er, Lakers. This is a bright, young, talented team. Heck, practically all of them, or at least the starters, etc., are under the age of 25, AND they made it to the NBA Finals. That has got to say something. So what, they lost to the Heat. Their time will come :) Maybe I can catch one of their games before we move again from this state. I can tell you what, though, that if we ever moved to LA or whatever, I can guarantee you that I will NEVER be a Laker fan ;) HA HA No jumping the bandwagon on that one :) Here's to OKC Thunder's future . . . !!!!!!!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment