I finally got pictures up here from Clay's and my Graduation! There will probably be more pictures forthcoming but here are the ones for now. I knew that I would look like a giant in this gown because it was clear down to my ankles and ginormous! Graduation gowns just aren't my style ;) So bear with me as I post these if you dare look...ha ha.
So I think that is President Clark in the background. Sad that I don't remember but come to think of it I didn't really pay attention to any part of the Graduation ceremonies. Whoops. Good thing Clay took some notes. My sis-in-law got a picture of Clay and me coming out of Commencement so I'll get those on here later.

After Convocation with Sami Lou! So the whole time I thought I was going up to the Hinckley because I was education but as my parents and I were driving up there I checked my card and it said the Taylor Chapel! Ahhh So we rushed and I ended up being the last in line except a couple got there late as well so I was third to last. ha ha I'm glad I went here though because it was more of the Exercise Science that I had more classes with those teachers and my favorite professors were there so it all worked out in the end.

Woot! I'm completely gradumated!
Don't I look thrilled?! ha ha

Clay and I didn't go to Convocation together I guess simply because I wanted to see my Professors and I figured he wanted to see his so his family went to his and mine came to mine. Easy as that. So here we are finally reunited souls/temporal beings as graduated students from Brigham Young University-Idaho!

Janelle and Tom couldn't leave Boise until the late afternoon so they barely made it to the end of Convocation. As I got up for my turn, I looked behind me and there they were!!!
It made my night :)

My dad acts surprised as if he's never seen Clay and I make-out before. ha ha
Ok, so it was just a kiss ;)

The Fentons and Lungrens! My favorite seester on the Planet :) Love you guys!

So all in all it was a great night. All my family stayed at our apartment and headed out the next morning to go camping for the weekend which I have already posted about to this looks like it is the end of my story. Good day.
Thanks Jordan for the pictures! You are the Fabulous Family Photographer :)
So I think that is President Clark in the background. Sad that I don't remember but come to think of it I didn't really pay attention to any part of the Graduation ceremonies. Whoops. Good thing Clay took some notes. My sis-in-law got a picture of Clay and me coming out of Commencement so I'll get those on here later.
After Convocation with Sami Lou! So the whole time I thought I was going up to the Hinckley because I was education but as my parents and I were driving up there I checked my card and it said the Taylor Chapel! Ahhh So we rushed and I ended up being the last in line except a couple got there late as well so I was third to last. ha ha I'm glad I went here though because it was more of the Exercise Science that I had more classes with those teachers and my favorite professors were there so it all worked out in the end.
Woot! I'm completely gradumated!
Don't I look thrilled?! ha ha
Clay and I didn't go to Convocation together I guess simply because I wanted to see my Professors and I figured he wanted to see his so his family went to his and mine came to mine. Easy as that. So here we are finally reunited souls/temporal beings as graduated students from Brigham Young University-Idaho!
Janelle and Tom couldn't leave Boise until the late afternoon so they barely made it to the end of Convocation. As I got up for my turn, I looked behind me and there they were!!!
It made my night :)
My dad acts surprised as if he's never seen Clay and I make-out before. ha ha
Ok, so it was just a kiss ;)
The Fentons and Lungrens! My favorite seester on the Planet :) Love you guys!
So all in all it was a great night. All my family stayed at our apartment and headed out the next morning to go camping for the weekend which I have already posted about to this looks like it is the end of my story. Good day.
Thanks Jordan for the pictures! You are the Fabulous Family Photographer :)

2 comments:
Congrats on graduating! That is awesome! Now, on to the "real" world. Good luck!
Cute pics Jess!! Congrats :) Hope all is well in Washington. We miss you guys here!!!!!
Post a Comment