I've realized today was another year gone by from the 9/11 Attacks but haven't thought much about it. Well, I looked at one of my favorite Bargain Bloggers Fabulessly Frugal and she had posted this youtube video and I instantly became emotional and thoughts flooded through my mind.
I remember that devastating morning; I was running late for school and called up my friend to carpool to school. I obviously had no clue what was going on until she told me to turn on the news. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what I was seeing over and over again on every news channel. I don't remember what I was exactly thinking but when things like that happen, I instantly think if I know anyone that was there at that time. Luckily, I didn't have any family members there, but now that I truly think about it, all my brothers and sisters were there. This video sheds new light to me and makes me think of how much we are watched over by a loving Father in Heaven. Please enjoy the video.
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment