Now don't these look so DANG YUMMY?!?!?! Oh, trust me, they taste just as good as they look ;) I first found the recipe WAY back in the day when I would read American Girl magazines! There's more to the whole look, such as adding popsicle sticks and green ribbon to look like a stem, but here's the magical recipe if you'd like to try out for yourself! I decided to make these for a couple of families in our ward so hopefully they'll like them and don't hate sugar!
Cookies:
1 Yellow Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 C. Oil
Extras:
Large Marshmallows
Food coloring
Miniature candy bars
Frosting
Preheat at 350 degrees
Mix all ingredients for cookies
Roll each mini candy bar in cookie batter and place on cookie sheet
Cook for 10-12 minutes
Let cool and in the meantime separate frosting into two different containers
-One container with about 3/4 of the frosting and color it GREEN
-The other 1/4 of frosting color it YELLOW
Snip marshmallows with scissors into 4 pieces
When cookies are cooled:
Frost the cookies with the GREEN frosting
Place 5 pieces of marshmallow snips to look like a Daisy flower :)
Frost all cookies and place marshmallows on top
Lastly, drop a tear of the YELLOW frosting in the middle of the petals!
Back to the beginning when I mentioned about the popsicle sticks...you can push them into the candy bar and wrap the cookie batter around the candy bar and once you have them all decorated, add the GREEN ribbon on the stick to look like a real stem! Feel free to make your own edible flower arrangement!
YOU'RE DONE!!!
So, go ahead and EAT 'EM!

2 comments:
Yummy!! Now I need something sweet :)
Those cookies sound oh so good! I'm gonna hafta try them for sure! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment