Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HaLlOwEeN --diy-- PuMpKiNs

I found this project on My Frugal Lifestyle and thought it was so darn cute. Now my end product doesn't do justice of what hers looks like,
but here's what you need:



Rolls of Toilet Paper
Fabric Glue
Brown paper bags
Green felt
Green pipe cleaners
Material of your choice that's around 18"x22"

Just wrap up the toilet paper with the material, roll up a paper sack and stuff it in the toilet paper hole part. Cut out a leaf with the green felt and use the pipe cleaners for cute swirlies. Ok, so I'm bad at describing, but here's the end product that you can just look at and do it yourself and probably better :)



Love it.

2 comments:

caseymariez said...

Look at you, Miss Artsy! I'm very impressed. :)

Nicole said...

Love the pumpkins! Question: Where do you get these cute headers? Do you make them yourself?