I've got some catching up to do on here....About 3 weeks ago Clay and I decided that it was time to get me a car so I can get out of the house and start substituting. Well, at first we were just looking on craigslist for kind of clunkers just to get around town, but when it came down to it, we decided it was better to just get a nice, reliable car because our car is kind of kicking out on us every now and then and we want to trade it some time maybe before it loses value. So our friends (Nicole and Nathan:) had bought their Honda Accord from this private auction dealer down in Utah and we wanted to get an Accord as well. So Clay had been e-mailing this guy for a while and he showed us this great one for pretty cheap. So it came down to the wire-do we want to get a loan on this car even though it's not completely what we wanted? We decided at the last minute that we weren't going to get it. Well a couple days later this guy e-mailed back and told us about this other car coming in that was going to go to the auction if we didn't want it. We had 2 days to decide and to make the story short, we loved everything about it and it had more than the other Accord and was even cheaper! Clay was to fly down to Utah the next day to pick it up but decided that I shouldn't stay home all weekend so we both got last minute flight tickets and flew to Salt Lake to buy a car! Everything was so last minute with getting the loan and everything but it all worked out. So we got to the airport, the guy picked us up in our car and weirdly enough, we signed all the paperwork in front of the airport and it was now ours! Woo Hoo! So we drove it to Rexburg and stayed the night there.
This is the picture at the dealership.

Saturday was just a relaxing day meeting up with friends and Clay worked on his mom's flower garden area. Thanks Sam so much for the great time together! And Mindy, your belly is adorable and I'm excited you're having a girl! (Wish I had pictures with you girls!) Nicole, it was so great getting together with you and Nathan and going to dinner!
Thanks for letting me steal this picture too :)

And for those of you that I didn't see......you're in trouble next time I see you. Ha ha Just kidding. It was definitely a last minute trip! We left early Sunday morning and drove all the way back home through Coeur d' Alene (so beautiful! Nicole, we'll spend next summer there with you guys! ha ha).
Good, quick weekend!
This is the picture at the dealership.
Saturday was just a relaxing day meeting up with friends and Clay worked on his mom's flower garden area. Thanks Sam so much for the great time together! And Mindy, your belly is adorable and I'm excited you're having a girl! (Wish I had pictures with you girls!) Nicole, it was so great getting together with you and Nathan and going to dinner!
Thanks for letting me steal this picture too :)
And for those of you that I didn't see......you're in trouble next time I see you. Ha ha Just kidding. It was definitely a last minute trip! We left early Sunday morning and drove all the way back home through Coeur d' Alene (so beautiful! Nicole, we'll spend next summer there with you guys! ha ha).
Good, quick weekend!

1 comment:
Looks like a great car. The kids were just talking about you guys yesterday and wish they could see you, but Leland said "HELLO!! They live in Washington!" It was funny! You are missed here!
Post a Comment