Just want to say Happy Halloween to everyone! Halloween really is one of my favorite holidays, although for some reason I don't go all out for it. I think once I have a family it will be more fun to celebrate it, but for now, I'm just going to start getting decorations together each year so here's to add to my holiday decor, along with my pumpkins I already posted! These decorative blocks are so easy to make, yet so fun to decorate! I'm working on one for Thanksgiving so you'll be seeing that shortly!
I want to know what you all did to celebrate the wonderful holiday :) So leave a comment with your favorite goody you made, your favorite decor, or what your costume was! Post it on your blog so I can see what fun you had! Ok, cheesy, but I love to see what everyone else does to celebrate!
* Trick-Or-Treat *

No comments:
Post a Comment