We went to go whale watching, but unfortunately we didn't see any, but the cool thing with the company we went with is that they guarantee it, and since we didn't, we got vouchers to come back anytime for life! We just happened to be in the unlucky 10 tours that don't see whales for the whole season so hopefully next time! We did see some awesome wild animals though, gorgeous mansions on the islands, and a beautiful view out on the wild sea! Now I understand the meaning of getting sea sick! You know when you drive on hills and go up fast like it left your guts behind? Yeah, it felt like that being at the front of the ship :) It was a great weekend though and there's so much to Washington that I am beginning to love!
4 years ago




1 comment:
That's funny because that happened to us when we were in Alaska! All I wanted to see were the whales and we didn't. So they stayed out extra long for us to see the sea loins. But I am glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment