So I finished another craft of mine :) I was wanting to do more to this one, but decided against it so I could use more things I have for other projects. This all started at this craft show my friend and I went to. There were a ton of great things but over priced and I could have bought a lot of the things, but thought, oh my heck, I could totally make that. So we saw these magnet boards and Alisa was wanting a big one for her kitchen and I wanted something similar to that so we decided to just make them ourselves! Well, we were just going to get big frames from the Goodwill and spray paint it and add the steel but everything was over priced there too so our hubbies were chillin' after work, waiting for us to get home for dinner so we just had dinner and then dragged them into helping us shop for everything. We ended up at Lowe's, getting 2x4's and the steel and everything else. Got back to our house and they cut everything out for us while we just sat back and watched. :) :) Anyway, it was quite a fun date night! Here's my ending product!


4 years ago

1 comment:
yay! i love it! you're motivating me to keep working on mine!!! it turned out way cute!
Post a Comment