We just found out the other day that our neighbors have 5 raccoons living in their bushes/trees. They've been trying to get a hold of the people to come pick them up, but haven't had luck getting them to. So, we took matters into our own hands. Clay borrowed some traps from a guy at work and set them up last night. Everyone was gone and I had come downstairs to the kitchen and heard really weird noises. I looked out the window and saw raccoons coming into our yard. We caught one!!! Clay was pulling into the garage at the time and I was freaking out, afraid to open our back door. Well, we put the cage in our trunk and headed for the park. We dropped it off there and hopefully we'll catch the rest of them. Oh boy, do they ever freak me out. I am no big city girl, but I'm no country girl and I've never seen raccoons until here in Washington so go ahead, make fun of me :) They are just ugly little things.
4 years ago

1 comment:
We got racoons a couple of times that would come up on our deck and eat our cat food when I was growing up. I thought they looked soft :)
Post a Comment