Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Best Man

I'm a little late on this, but I just had to recognize Clay's Birthday! It was Sunday, January 16th.  I felt so bad not being able to throw him a big party or anything, obviously because of my lack of sanity/baby blues, but I was able to suck it up and invite some friends over for a quick cake and ice cream night that evening.  He's always been talking about wanting to get a Tres Leches cake, so we went out and bought it Saturday night and indulged in it the next day.  Yum! It was quite delicious! 
I can't express my gratitude enough for this guy.  He is the best to me, my perfect husband, my one and everything.  He stays up late to help out with Kort so I can go to sleep early, he holds me when I cry, he motivates me and encourages me when I am down on myself.  He is the hardest worker I know and never gives up on anything.  I don't know how I ever got so lucky to marry him.  He makes me want to be a better person, to strive to achieve my goals, help me become more Christlike, and for us to work together to have the spirit in our home more.  He is perfect for me! 
I Love You Clay!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It is so nice knowing you married the perfect guy for you. I feel the same way! I think you really start to realize how amazing your husband is when you have a baby. Thank goodness for our men!