Saturday, November 19, 2011

halloween

I decided now that Kort is a little older, I wanted to start really doing holidays. Halloween was probably the first one with him being old enough, so I decided that we were all going to dress up. Well, only half of that happened. With us moving that weekend of, I really didn't have time to get Clay's and my costume together. I had already ordered Kort's, so Clay and I just had the accessories :) Our friends invited us to their ward halloween party, so here we are!
 Can you guess what Clay and Kort are?!!
This is Sam, Mr. SPAM. Clara is the before product. Jenna (not pictured), was the butcher :)

 My two handsome boys.

Clara is now crawling so she obviously was wanting to do that more than take a picture :)
Maybe I'll get a picture of Princess Fiona in there, if I can find it. 
Ha Ha

No comments: