The middle of October we were able to fly out for Leland's baptism. I don't have pictures for that yet, but I'll get them up here soon. Anyway, it was a great and fun weekend! We flew in late Thursday night and headed to Hoover Dam (will get those pictures from Clay's phone soon also). We took a short tour and headed back to the city. Saturday was the big day for Leland. It was so wonderful. Back in Washington, Clay and I were part of a lot of baptisms, mainly adults, so it was great being a part of our nephew's. That evening we drove past the strip and went shopping at the mall :)
On the way back, it was way past Kort's bedtime, so he was super cranky. I whipped out the camera and he instantly stopped and started smiling for me. That has never happened. These are the adorable pictures I caught of him!
You would have never known he was extremely crabby seconds before :)
Clay and I figured it was probably the only time we'd get to leave Kort with family, so we took advantage and stayed the night at a casino hotel
for an early anniversary getaway :)
(our view from the hotel)
After church on Sunday, we took a drive out of the city for a short hike at
Mount Charleston.
(Kort loves his celery sticks)
Kort got lots of time with grandpa and grandmacita, as well as being fed well by auntie Barbara and cousin Leland :)

1 comment:
FUN! We are headed there this weekend. I can't wait to see them. Wish you guys were there, I need to hold Kort. He is adorable!
Post a Comment