Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Potty Time


No, Kort is not officially potty trained :( BUT, he did have his first accomplishment! I know this is quite disgusting to many and I will not post this on Facebook, but it needs to be recorded in the books. Dare if you read further.

Kort loves his baths. However, he absolutely freaks out when he ends up pooping during said bath. I've tried to get him to go pee a few times on his elmo seat, but no success. Just last week as he was taking a bath, he had quite a few farts, which Clay could even hear from the living room. Kort just laughs at them. Well he started to just be still for a couple minutes, giving me the thought that maybe he was getting those out to get ready to take a poo. I quick and hurried to put him on the potty seat. I was just encouraging him to try and "push" to go poo. :) ha ha Once I started saying "push", he would grab onto the handles and say "psss" and would push! This kid catches on quick. After some "pssss's", he had just gone poo in the potty! He even got to flush the toilet himself. What a big boy! 

I doubt he even understands the whole telling me when he has to go potty or whatever, so it might be a while having two in diapers :/ This was definitely a step in the right direction! Clay even bought treats for us so he got a treat for going poo poo in the potty!

Hope you enjoyed reading about Kort's first bowel movement on the potty :)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Now you just need to print this off for some great reading material for future girlfriends! And hey, moms need to know that kind of stuff. You might even pass this knowledge of the fine inner workings of your son's digestive system to future to daughter-in-laws. (Like my mother-in-law did to me!)

Stephanie said...

Haha I love the things we talk about as being a mom! That's awesome that he did that though. Miles is deathly afraid of the toilet. But if I had another little one on the way, then I might be a little more persistent! Good luck!

Leisa Moulton said...

Yay! I haven't even started trying to show Hannah about potty training. I agree....this needs to be future reading material for future girlfriends.