4 years ago
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Love for the Small and Simple Things
So this was really random in some ways. I'll admit I'm a fan of David Archuleta and love his voice. I've really started to listen to this song of his called "To be with you" and it started to make more sense tonight. I was talking to a friend of mine this afternoon and she asked me how I knew it was right to marry Clay. After listening to this song, it seems to explain a lot of it and how I felt going through everything and getting all my answers, although they were small and simple, and not huge like I was looking for because it was such a huge decision. Who wouldn't expect a huge answer for a huge decision? Anyway, we were talking about the Temple and how amazing it is. So with this song too, I can't imagine not being sealed for eternity to Clay and I know that Heavenly Father answered all my prayers and blessed me with the best husband in the world for me. I am so grateful so I wanted to share my love for this song with all of you! I didn't know how to get the youtube video in a post so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALOsa6nOCg0 Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment