Monday, August 23, 2010

20 weeks

This definitely is not the most flattering picture of my belly.  I was in fact, very lazy this day, but it was on the 20 week mark and I didn't want to put off taking a picture later.  
I purposely had Clay cut my head off. I highly doubt I had my makeup or hair done, and since it's really the belly you look at, hey, why not leave my head shot out :)  I've definitely felt the baby kick, or at least have stronger "flutters", which is just crazy! It makes it more real knowing that something is growing inside of me. 

5 comments:

Alisa said...

yay!! what a cute baby bump!! so exciting that you've felt him moving!

Leisa Moulton said...

It's so cool to feel them moving! Wait until you can feel the kick with your hand...very cool feeling!! Your baby bump looks so cute!! Every pregnant woman deserves lazy days...you are growing another human being inside of you.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Jessica you have such a cute little baby bump. That is so exciting. congrats again and love ya sista!

Hollie said...

I have never taken any "belly" pictures so you are doing better then me. Soon that runt will be kicking a ton and you will not only be able to feel both him both inside and out, but watch you tummy move too. I love it!

Janelle B. Lungren said...

Yay! You are finally showing. What a cute baby bump!!!