What just happened?!?! I apparently passed out for about half a minute. I remember being asked a few questions before I really lost it. Joey asked "what's your passcode?" referring to my phone and luckily I was able to answer even though it took a bit to think about it. He proceeded to call Clay. Good thing he had already talked to him so his name was the last number called. Clay answered jokingly with a "what?!" and Joey said "your wife just passed out." Clay couldn't believe it. By about that time I started coming to and so he gave me my phone. I just kept saying "I don't know what happened". I told him to just come home so he left right away. I went inside and sat on the couch, cold, shaky and pale. The guys finished things up, kept checking on me, and then waited inside for Clay to get here.
I remember being asked if I was military and then something about a snowboard. That was the last I heard. Joey had asked Clay if I had any medical conditions, was diabetic, etc. Nope. Anyway, Clay finally made it home and relieved the guys. I couldn't have been more grateful for their help. I don't know what would've happened had they not been there. Would I still have passed out? Also, I have since gotten rid of having a passcode on my phone :/ ha ha
I had a dr. appt. for later this week but thankfully they got me in an hour after I called. Explained the situation to the nurse and doctor, but basically it was most likely just a freak incident. I got my blood tested for my thyroid which was what my original appointment was for along with checking if I was anemic or dehydrated. I was feeling much better by the evening but am taking it easy for a few days.
I know Heavenly Father was watching over me and those around me. The boys were just fine while this all happened and took great naps that afternoon so I could get some rest. I'm so thankful for those two men who were so caring and concerned and helpful. I plan on at least calling their boss or something and letting him know how great they were. Anyway, so that's my story. First time ever passing out. Weird thought, kinda scary, and almost seems like it didn't even happen. The end :)

No comments:
Post a Comment